Monday, February 25, 2013

Days 7 and 8- I found sushi. Miso happy!

Not gonna lie, today I am tired.  I don't know how much this has to do with the cleanse and how much it has to do with the fact that I have been non stop since last Monday, or the fact that my lovely son did not take an afternoon nap today.  It's tough to say, but I am chugging a Spark now just in hopes of making it to my two year old's bed time. 

I did work out today for the first time in a week.  That's not to say that I haven't been active (painting, priming, sanding, cleaning, reupholstering, cooking, chasing- the kid mostly).  I just haven't been pumping the old iron.  It felt good, but I was definately hungrier today than in the past week.  More water and a little bit bigger of a snack than usual and I was good to go.  The kiddo's little bites blueberry muffins looked delicious, but alas...I resisted.  And he would have probably bitten me if I tried to take one.

We watched the Daytona 500 on Sunday with my family and I do have to say that it was strange to watch a sporting event without tons of snacks and a whole lotta beer, but we did well! Our buffet consisted of Advocare approved chili, almonds, and water.  YUM!!!!  I'm joking-kind of. The chili was great, and everyone left the table satisfied and feeling a little better about themselves than usual.

Sidenote on food: Trader Joe's carries brown rice sushi.  Amazing.  With some Braggs liquid aminos.  Made my day.  No lie.   



Well, I'm sure you have been waiting with bated breath, but I did not get to my 10 lb goal for today.  That was a pretty lofty goal and I know that.  We are having fish tonight, which usually means a better weigh in-fingers crossed!!   8 lbs total so far.  And my fat pants are very loose.  I haven't had the guts to try on the next size down.  I am waiting to buy any clothes until I get to my goal weight (another 15 lb from now).  So if you see me at Target and I look like I'm in a garbage bag, well, now you know why.  Please tell your friends I'm not homeless :).    I'm done with the cleanse after Wednesday and I will be posting new measurements on Thursday.  Then on to the Max stage- that's where the weight loss really gets started.  Get excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment