Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Days 9 and 10- Inches have been lost!

Woohoo!!!  The cleanse is over and I am definately ready to get going on the Max stage.  My body is cleaned out and I am ready to get on with it!!!  According to everything I have read and seen I will feel like a new woman in this next stage.  I sure hope this new woman looks alot like Gisele.  Or Kate (Upton).  Or another lady that looks a heck of a lot better in a bathing suit than I do.

 
I did have a girls night at my house on Monday- no snacks. No wine. No wine. A little whine (from me). Although I could smile and say that it felt really good to skip the drinks...I'm not going to. It was hard. And I missed my red, little (sometimes big) friend named Cab. It has really been easy up until that point. I literally grabbed my bestie's glass and smelled it. And not just a whiff. It was a weird, uncomfortable sniff. Skinny won, though. I didn't have a sip. So there. 

I have been stagnant in my weightloss for the past three days, but I am keeping those 8 pounds off...which is great!!!  I did retake my measurements today so you could see the difference after the cleanse.  I will post new pics tomorrow-get excited. 

                             Before                        After

Right Arm              12"                             12"

Chest                      38.5"                          37.5"  (dang- always the first to go)

Waist                      33"                            32.5"

Hips                       44"                             42"

Right Thigh           23"                             22.5"

Right Calf             14.5"                          14.5"


Just so you don't have to break out the calculator, that is 4 inches.  Pretty cool.  I guess that explains why my fat pants feel loose.  The weight isn't as important as the inches and I have to say that I am pretty happy with the results so far.    I've had a couple requests for more info about my program, so feel free to email me if you want more- jcal10329@gmail.com

Also, now that you can see my amazing results after 10 days, if you want to order the same challenge I'm doing, you can go to my website and order the 24 Day Challenge bundle.   

https://www.advocare.com/130211914/default.aspx -just contact me if you have any trouble on the site :).

Bikini pics tomorrow!!!!






             

No comments:

Post a Comment